Sunday, September 14, 2014

Parents' Love and Blessings

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.."
"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad."
Well our next Main Topic is on Parents' love. Every human being exists because of their parents. They are our first teachers, our first friends, our first guide and definitely our first love!

A small request to all those reading this blog
"Love your parents, we are so busy growing up we often forget that they are also getting old"




 

7 comments:

  1. So true... My mother is my best friend my guide my teacher. She has supported me in all walks of life and what I am today is all because of her.♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parental love: truest and most eternal love ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. True.....whenever our parents try to do something good for us we take it as interference in our lives and misunderstand the whole situation. Good, keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True... my Parents are the 1st God to me... without them I am Nothing... I love my parents very Much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes raashi... parents love is d no. 1 in d world ... even if we get angry or hurt them they dont leave us... infact they understand us...their blessing means a lot. I love my parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last line. Amazingly written.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parents are my first love :)

    ReplyDelete