Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A girl's superhero- her father

A girl whenever faces any trouble she knows her family will always be by our side. But the person we trust the most,  our first love is our dad. He will be our first best friend, guide, inspiration.  Whatever we do, however foolish we behave he will always love us. Even our mother loves  us. But as everyone says a daughter is always closer to her father.  At times he might not agree to what we tell him. That doesn't mean he doesn't love us. It's just that he feels protective for us and thats his wqy of showing. The whole world may be against you may be at some point of time but our father will stand with us. Whatever I achieve in future, the kind of person I am, is just because of my dad. And im glad to hav him in my life. My first love-- my dad.

6 comments:

  1. Aww your blog is so cute :) but it would be great if u could post often on your blog and plus it would be nice if you could add more pictures on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post ... my dad is strict bt I knw he loves me a lot... I love my dad ... though sometimes I get irritated of his strictness... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even my super dad is my everlasting support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even my super dad is my everlasting support

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is nice. But I would suggest if ul wud upload sum real photoz of a girl wit her father . To mke this look mre interesting.

    ReplyDelete