Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Peter Patter raindrops

I love rains. I feel rainy season is the most romantic one. The smell of wet mud makes me feel wonderful. I may be 18 years of age, but I still love jumping in small puddles of rain water. The best thing you can do in  rains is just laze around in your house, trouble your mom a bit to make hot or rather "garama garam" pakodas. A mug of hot coffee with some masala corn is the best combination during rains.



At 1 o clock when the school gets over I love watching kids carrying colourful umbrellas,. how excited they look, some prefer getting wet and then worrying their mom cause of fever and cold. I love to see plants having their bath, they enjoy, they look fresh, they look all alive and happy. I know some people hate rains because of power cuts but I feel instead of cribbing they can always have a lovely candle light dinner with their family.




7 comments:

  1. I love rainy season too. very nice post Raashi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post raashi.. I too agree with u ..rainy season is really beautiful ... I love having garama garam pokodas when its raining

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rains are a pain sometimes and they make a person lazy but the heat is way worse. And childhood without rain puddles is a sad childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives a very different feeling while eating corn in the rainy season...specially when you are accompanied by your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rains always end wit some sweet memories in my life <3.. I love rains too . would love 2 see some more posts . good going (y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this post is awesome please do more of such posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rainy season too.Nice post raashi

    ReplyDelete